Thursday, 31 December 2015

✨✨ Goodbye 2015, Hiya 2016 ✨✨

I'm feeling quite sad as I write this because Christmas is officially over, it's now New Year's Eve and then it's 2016 and before you know it, it'll be Christmas again, but sadly it's no longer Christmas. I honestly have no idea where this year has gone, so much has happened and it feels like it was Christmas 2014 was just yesterday and I don't know how to feel about it. 

 I feel sad because 1) it's not Christmas anymore and 2) it was literally 2014 about a minute ago. However I am looking forward to 2016 when I'll be more focused on blog writing (get this - regular posts!). I'm really excited about that because I've wanted to run a blog for ages and next year I'm going to put my all into it. But this time it's going to be different and I'm going to put 100% into everything, even doing my hair in the morning, because when do I ever bother putting an effort into my hair? The answer is basically never.

From selfies, to Berlin, to Amsterdam, to Christmas, to college girls, parties, to birthdays, to Chris and my family and Kaiser, here's some of my fave pictures and memories from 2015 (in no particular order) as shown to you via the power of Instagram photos.

 I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you all the very best for 2016. 🎅🏼🎄✨🥂
 

 See you all next year, and may your 2016 be the worlds best time!

Love, Danielle ♡
twitter • bloglovin • instagram • snapchat / danibrund

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig