Thursday, 14 January 2016

My Everyday Make-up Look | January 2016

Hello everyone!

Today's post is just a quick I said I'd do more blogging this year and I haven't, whoops lol post, and because nothing's really happening in my life until the next couple of weeks, I thought I'd hit you (not literally obvs) with my current everyday make-up look for January. Last year I was definitely stuck in a bit of a rut when it came to make-up and this year so far not much has changed but I'm slowly working on it - and also trying to working on saving money but slowing working on spending more money on make-up and beauty products... gah why is life so hard?! I'm joking, but I did spend all of my Christmas money on buying new(ish) make-up, but we'll save that for another post, shall we? And also because I work five days a week, sometimes an all-out-there smokey eye or bright pink lips just isn't really gonna work out for a girl. Try 3 back to back massages in a hot and dark room, some waxing treatments and a manicure where the client is scrutinising your every move and putting you under massive pressure to make sure her nails are filed to perfection, your make-up will disappear by the end of the day... Speaking of which, can anyone recommend a good setting spray pretty please?!?!

But here is my everyday look at the min!



Here's the deets...

Benefit Pore-fessional Primer {X} | EsteƩ Lauder Double-wear Foundation in Desert Beige {X} | Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (tester size, it came free when I bought the primer!) {X} | Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer {X} | Rimmel Match Perfection Powder (translucent) {X} | Sleek Face Form Pallete in medium (not pictured above) {X} | Benefit Hoola Bronzer (mine's a tester size lol) {X} | Benefit High Beam (also a tester) {X} | Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette {X} | Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette {X} | Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette {X} | Collection Liquid Liner {X} | Benefit Roller Lash Mascara {X} | Eylure Volume Lashes No 100 {X} | Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick in Blush Nude {X

Tiffany & Co Necklace {X} | Topshop Stripy Tee {X}

I basically use a mixture of the two eyeshadow palettes and create a different look everyday, but it's always along the same lines, it just depends which colours I fancy choosing! I can't tell you which colours I used on my eyes today because that was about a whole nine hours ago that I did that, and I have a memory like a sieve at the best of times! At the min I'm loving nudes and neutral colours, and also I know I'm wearing falsies, and I don't always wear these but they make a massive difference because my eyelashes are pretty much non-exsistence anyways lol. And I actually had time to put them on this morning because we were getting our staff pictures done and I wanted to actually have eyelashes that you could see!! If I had enough time in the morning (which I probably do but I'll choose to spend it faffing instead) then I would definitely wear false eyelashes everyday and these ones are my favourites. But every other product is what I would wear everyday, only I might swap up the lipstick for another light pink/nude (rimmel 08 is one of my faves also atm!) 

Also I am just gonna point out that I have edited both photo's seperately and one of them was taken during daylight and the other was taken in the evening so that's why the lipstick colour looks slightly different in both photos. Who doesn't love a good ol' instagram filter?

Let me know if you have any products that you use pretty much everyday, and about that setting spray... haha

See you soon,
 Danielle ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment