Tuesday, 3 May 2016

A DAY OUT IN LONDON AND A VISIT TO SKIN3 ♡

Hello everyone!

I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend. Mine has been lovely and chilled and today I'm coming to you from the sofa sporting the melted off make-up, pyjama wearing just finished work look over here, and I'm watching Grease Live. Anyway, now you're up to date with what's happening right this second, let's go back to last week when I was invited to the Skin3 salon for the launch of their new EndyMed Glow treatments. I took Em along with me and we spent the day in London.


We began by getting the train to London, which we almost missed because we literally couldn't find a parking space anywhere! Luckily we found probably the last parking space and thankfully we made the train. We had snacks, courtesy of mum and then arrived into London for about 12ish... obvs there was only one place to hit up for shopping, Oxford Street! We popped into Debenhams, Forever 21, Boots and Marks and Spencers - we had very specific things that we wanted to buy obvs and when I say popped in I mean spent about an hour in lols. Half way inbetween we stopped for lunch at Carlucchios and had a lovely meal. I went for the paté to start and then this lovely chicken dish which I can't remember the name of! After that we caught the tube to Swiss Cottage and stopped for a cup of tea and a cake in the theatre (literally the one as you come straight out of the tube station!) again I can't remember the name but they had a lush salted caramel brownie! Then when 5:30 came we finally ended up walking (in the right direction after some time of figuring out where we actually were) to the Skin3 salon for the launch of the EndyMed Glow and Skin Rejuventation treatments.



We had processo and canapes whilst we waited for a couple more people to arrive and then there was a reading from a lady called Rebecca Chance, out of her book that she is writing which some of it was inspired by the lovely ladies and the lovely treatments at Skin3.

We then saw a demonstration of the treatment, and some before and after pictures of clients who had had the treatment done. "The facial provides a safe and effective treatment that delivers natural, long lasting skin-rejuvenating results by stimulating the skin cells and encouraging new collagen production which ensures the skin will be taut, tight, lifted and refreshed." The results of the treatments are then enhanced by the use of the Advanced Nutrition Programme, Environ Skincare and jane iredale mineral cosmetics. It's a really good treatment as there is instant results from a single treatment which can be enhanced by a course, followed by top-up treatments. It's great for skin tightening, lifting and radiance - combined with an Environ skincare facial, I can imagine it would be a dream. You can find more info about the treatment and visit Skin3's website HERE.


I had my colour match done by one of the therapists for the jane iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB cream and the pressed powder. I didn't think I was really a fan of mineral makeup because I always thought that it would be really wishywashy coverage and not much pigment in the blushers and eyeshadows  - but I was most definitely wrong. I really liked the look of the BB and the pressed powder and there was definitely full coverage and it also was really lightweight and it works really well with my Environ skincare and the Advanced Nutrition supplements that I've started taking, bonus. 
Just waiting for you, payday... again

Emily and I then had our skin looked at under the Visia machine, which looks at the underlying layers of the skin and different things such as the pigmentation, pores, wrinkles etc, and gives your skin a really good analysis where the therapist can then recommend treatments and products. I purchased the jane iredale Magic Mitt and a packet of the Skin Omegas and then Emily and I both left Skin3 armed with goody bags and our purchases. We headed back to Euston, home to Northampton, where the heavens had opened and we had parked about a bajillion miles away from the station. #brill

I had a lovely evening at the launch, seeing the new treatment in action, trying out the jane iredale mineral make-up, having the skin analysis done and meeting all of the lovely therapists and the ladies who were representing from iiaa. And I really can't wait to visit again next week!

See you soon,
 Danielle ♡ 


Snapchat me! ♥ danibrund

No comments:

Post a Comment