Saturday, 3 September 2016

WHEN LIFE TAKES OVER & COMING BACK TO THE BLOG

I know it's been a very long time since I last posted. And I'm not here to make any excuses for myself because I know so many lovely ladies that work full time and still manage to post 2-5 times a week, maybe even more, and run a Youtube channel, as well as keeping up with their social media. So no excuses. Only the fact that I'm too busy at the cinema, at work, with Chris, or just eating. Normally can be found anywhere near food.

And also doesn't this picture just get you so excited for Christmas? All of the Christmas feels.

So basically, life has taken over from the blog. I've had a couple of months out of blogging and now I feel ready to hit the keyboard again and start blogging a lil bit more regularly. I started posting properly on this blog in October and because Autumn is one of my favourite seasons and I just get so inspired, plus Hallowe'en and Christmas are two of my favourite times of year.

I love my blog, and I love blogging and I love meeting loads of lovely bloggers and being part of the community, and I'm not really sure why I've neglected that part of my life recently. How many version of the word 'blog' can you use in a sentence then, huh?

In summary, this has all happened since the end of May.

** I got promoted at work to a Senior Therapist. 
** I went on holiday with Chris and his family to Cornwall.
** It was my mum's birthday on the 1st August.
** It was my birthday on the 20th August and I turned 20, in the second decade now don'tcha know?!
** I have seen so many films at the cinema, I can't even count them anymore and it's one of my favourite places to go. (Thank you Cineworld Unlimted card *heart eyed emoji*)
** I launched Danielle Brundish Beauty and started doing clients from home. You can find my price list here.. This is still very much a work in progress btw!
** I'm now really excited for Hallowe'en & Christmas because it's September now, and I do love Autumn and a good berry lipstick.
** Chris surprised me with a holiday to Barcelona for my birthday, and we're going in October!! Couldn't have been more shocked about this when I opened it!
** I've also been playing around with the layout of my blog and changing little bits and I'm finally really happy with it.
 
And I think that's about it. Anything worth writing down I'm sure, everything else is less interesting, probably work or food related.

But there's a little summary of what I've been up to. From now onwards, I'll keep you updated. With regular blog posts. Not gonna promise anything in case it doesn't happen, but it should as long as I sort my life out, plan things properly and get my shit together.


See you soon,
Danielle

snapchat : danibrund

No comments:

Post a Comment