Monday, 7 November 2016

MY TWO FAVE AUTUMN OUTFITS

Got a nice lovely fashion post for you this evening. Recently I've been try to channel my inner Blair Waldorf, since I'm such a huge fan of Gossip Girl (if you follow me on twitter you'll know it's all I ever really seem to talk about), and I just really wanted to try between now and the end of the year to up my fashion game - not exactly taking a leaf out of Blair's book because I could never pull off some of things she wears but I'm going through that stage at the minute where I want to look nice and presentable, all. the. time. Like I'm some kind of major celeb that doesn't want to be papped in leggings and that old jumper with no make-up on... the only problem? I'm not a major celeb (probs never will be) and no one paps me apart from my fam when I forced them to take these photos. LOL.

All the links below hunnies. PS, remind me to do fashion posts with only NEW clothes, because it's bloody hard trying to find them oldies.
I have managed to find similar items, so that'll have to do for this I'm afraid.







SHOP THIS POST:
SHOP OUTFIT NUMBER ONE:
 Blue Jamie Jeans / Topshop | Grey Long Sleeved Tee / Forever 21 (old, similar here) | Denim Jacket / Primark (similar here) | Scarf / Primark | Boots / New Look (old, literally can't find similar ones anywhere!)


SHOP OUTFIT NUMBER TWO:
Long Grey Jacket / New Look (similar here) | Grey Long Sleeved Top / New Look (old, similar here) | Black Skirt / New Look | Boots / Primark (old, similar here)



LIP COLOURS PICTURED
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen | MAC Velvet Teddy

I also had my hair coloured by the huns at Nuda Hair Design in Milton Keynes.
Space buns my own, obvs.

I actually found doing a fashion post hard, because I haven't really bought any new clothes apart from the jeans, the denim jacket, the grey jacket which was in the sale and I couldn't find the original anywhere (!) and the black skirt, everything else is well old, so that'll teach me for when I wanna do a fashion post.. new clothes only.. got it.

See you soon, 
Danielle  

| TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM |

snapchat : danibrund

No comments:

Post a Comment