Sunday, 20 November 2016

TEN PLACES THAT I'D LOVE TO VISIT NEXT

As some of you know if you follow me on insta or twitter, or if you're friends with me on facebook, you will know that me and Chris went to Barcelona for five days last month. And we had a bloody lovely time, we both had wanted to go to Barcelona for ages, and we watched the football, and went to all of the tourist attractions - all of which you can read about in this post HERE.

I thought I'd share with you 10 destinations that are next on my travel list, because you know those holiday blues sometimes hit you a little bit hard - and is it too soon to be thinking about another holiday? My mind says no, but my bank balance says yes.. ah.

And also if you have literally ANY travel posts of places that you love or places that you've been, send me a tweet 'cause I'd love to have a little read. Find my links at the bottom of this post huns, or over on the side bar.



  • New York
  • Paris
  • Rome/Venice/Italy in general
  • any Greek Island, literally any.
  • Budapest
  • Los Angeles
  • Edinburgh
  • Dublin
  • Sweden
  • Iceland
Is there anywhere that you would love to visit next? Let me know!

See you soon,
Danielle



snapchat : danibrund

No comments:

Post a Comment