Friday, 2 December 2016

❆ BLOGMAS DAY 02 | CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST ❆


Today's just a quick little post for ya, my Christmas Playlist - and I can assure you I've most definitely been listening to these songs since the start of November, as soon as Hallowe'en was out of the way, these ultimate tunes were most definitely blasting out of the speakers in my car. I also purchased Michael Buble's Christmas album, what an absolute babe, his voice is how I would imagine Christmas would sound like if it was a person and if they could sing. Also another od my fave CD's, because my car's not fancy enough to have bluetooth and do I have enough space on my phone to store songs? Absolutely not, so I like to listen to the Now That's What I Call Christmas CD (which comes with three discs but I play like the first five songs on repeat, lols.) Enjoy this blogmas post and let me know what your fave Christmas song is.

All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Buble
Last Christmas - Wham! 
Jingle Bell Rock - Daryl Hall and John Oates
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Christina Aguilera
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues ft Kirsty MacCall
Do They Now It's Christmas - Band Aid 2014
All I Want Is You - Justin Bieber
Step into Christmas - Elton John
 Happy Xmas (War is Over) - Celine Dion
Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor
Baby It's Cold Outside - Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
White Christmas - Bing Crosby
It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year - Andy Williams
Winter Wonderland - Michael Buble

Let me know what you're listening to!
And I'll see you tomorrow with another blogmas!

Stay Festive!
Danielle ♥ 

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

Keep up to date with every single post in December!

1 } { 2 } { 3 } { 4 } { 5 } { 6 } { 7 } { 8 } { 9 } { 10 } { 11 } { 12 } { 13 } { 14 } { 15 } { 16 } { 17 } { 18 } { 19 } { 20 } { 21 } { 22 } { 23 } { 24 
❆ CHRISTMAS DAY ❆

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•


find me at the usual links below!
snapchat danibrund ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment