Saturday, 7 January 2017

new year, new me and all the rest of it

Maybe one day if I actually put my mind to something, I'll be able to do it and complete it. I thought that might happen with blogmas, but then again I didn't really try as hard as I could have done, no point lying about it. And it's no one's fault but mine. Maybe one day, I'll be able to finish something. Who's up for blogmas 2017, anyone?! LOL.

2017.

How the bloody hell was 2007, ten years ago. That makes me feel old and I'm only twenty, lol. When did time start passing by so fast, huh? It'll soon be Christmas again.

2016.

I had a good year last year and had so many lovely adventures and holidays last year and feel really quite content with my life.

I got a posh new camera for Christmas from my Christopher John, which will come in very handy for the blog posts that I never get around to posting or editing or writing... whoops.

I'm a very lucky girl to get a posh camera and I love it to pieces, incase you're wondering it's the Canon EOS 1300D. But I also had a really lovely Christmas with my family and friends and a quiet NYE. But I was very lucky and I'm very fortunate to have the people around me that I do.


tip for next year: probably don't drink so much on christmas eve or else you'll go to bed at 9pm on christmas and feel like you've wasted the day. on the other hand, I had a bloody good christmas eve.


As for new year, new me, the only things I want to change this year is my body image, my fitness, my hair colour and my wardrobe. 
Oh, and things might change around here too.

My blogging game is going up this year. I tell ya.

Maybe. If I put my arse into gear. Then maybe we'll do alright.

Love, Danielle xx

twitterbloglovininsta • snapchat / danibrund

No comments:

Post a Comment